Allegra Palatine opened in March of 1997, under the name of Insty-Prints, under the ownership of the Father and Son team, Patrick and Brian Walsh. Their first year in business, they were awarded the Rookie of the Year award, they broke the franchise sales record for first-year sales, and received the True Grit Award for accomplishing all of that while Patrick was battling cancer. Insty-Prints of Palatine grew quickly, winning several more awards for both sales growth and design excellence.
In 2001, the Allegra franchise bought the Insty-Prints franchise. In order to change names, a franchise location must pass a series of tests that measures the capabilities, attention to detail, and overall quality. Brian and his crew received the highest marks ever given!!! The award hangs proudly in their lobby for all to see.
Brian is a past Chairman of the National Advisory Board, representing fellow franchisees in developing marketing strategies and programs alongside the staff at the Franchise Headquarters. Additionally, Allegra is a past recipient of the prestigious Marketing Trailblazer Award for their creative use of modern technology in an ongoing marketing campaign.’
Allegra is an Award-Winning Marketing Agency.
– 2015 Featured speaker at Allegra Regional Training Meetings
– 2014 Top 10 in Sales Growth
– 2013 Green Recycling Award from International Paper
– 2012-2015 Elected President of LeTip Professional Networkers
– 2012 Elected National Advisory Council Chairperson
– 2010 Marketing Trailblazer Award
– 2011 National Advisory Council Ambassador
– 2006-2009 National Advisory Council Ambassador
– 2005-2008 Insty-Prints Marketing Fund Council Member
– 2002 Insty-Prints Million Dollar Milestone
– 2001 Best Ad Design, Mrs Illinois Competition
– 1998 Rookie of the Year Award
– 1998 True Grit Award